Patients and Secure Communication Portal
Our patients are the most important part of this medical practice. We go out of our way to provide excellent service to them and I do my best as a doctor to provide them with the best medical service for their family and sports medical needs.
The patient portal represent the second step in the evolution of the Electronic health record and will help you as our patient to communicate with us and provide input.
Updox is our patient web portal that allows the ability for patient communication.
In the portal you will be able to:
- Send secure messages
- View lab results along with comments from the doctor
- Once available you will receive an email inviting you to view your results and Chart Summaries in the portal on the secure site.
Obtaining a portal account:
- You’ll receive a login to the portal when you first have lab tests, an MRI scan, a clinical summary, or other testing that the doctor reviews and sends results to you.
- You will be able to personalize your login to the portal, if you wish. Your date of birth automatically will be part of the secure login system. You can reset your password using your date of birth and email address.
- Make sure your email address and date of birth is up to date and accurate in our electronic records system (speak to Vanessa at the front desk, 310-836-2225).
If you’d like secure portal access prior to receiving an email from the portal then email Vanessa frontofficedrs AT gmail dot Com
Feedback as to how the Portal is working for you is appreciated.